You are probably wondering why I am showing a picture of Colby on the toilet. Don't worry he is covered up. I unforunately told Colby, if he pooped on the toilet he could wear his Lightning McQueen Pull Ups. He immediately ran into the bathroom and sat on the toilet trying for the next hour. Seriously I'm not joking. He finally got a little to come out. He wore his McQueen pull ups all night without wetting them. FYI: we are not potty training, we are way too busy right now for that.

Here is the proud boy wearing his bottoms.
He has pooped a couple of times on the toilet since then without us pushing him. He usually tells Bryan "poop poop dad." Bryan takes him to the toilet and he does his thing.
Toilet Talk
Posted by Bryan, Jennifer, Colby, Carson & Carter
Labels: April 5 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment