Jenn didn't really want to post anything about this great award that she received, so I will. She has worked very hard over her entire academic career to push herself to do great things. This award is only given to two individuals from each of the Mesa Community Campuses. She received this because of the academics, leadership and community service. Due to the level of this award Jenn was given a full ride scholarship to continue on in her studies at any of the three in-state universities. We feel very blessed for the chance that Jenn has to achieve her life long goal of getting a bachelors degree. I am very proud of my beautiful wife.
They gave out these cool metals like she was an olympian and so becasue she got the gold I made her bite it. That is a classic olympian photo.



0 comments:
Post a Comment