Bryan & I are excited for the new addition to our family. I am expecting a baby boy the end of January. Colby is super excited too! He wants to name the baby, Another Colby. He keeps telling me how he is going to help me change the baby's diaper and how the baby is going to sleep in the cage (crib). He has been a great help through all of this so far bringing me drinks of water & food to eat when I wasn't feeling well and just being a patient little kid. Here are some pictures of me being pregnant, not the best quality; they are all about 5 weeks apart.
30 weeks
25 weeks
just short of 20 weeks
We are excited that in just about 2 months this little newborn baby will be here with us.
Expecting
Posted by Bryan, Jennifer, Colby, Carson & Carter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment