On Monday, the 25th, we welcomed baby Carson into our family. He was born at 2:41am weighing 7lbs12oz and 21 1/4 length. Everything went pretty smoothly. Colby is so excited to have his baby brother here. Carson is lucky to share a birthday with his Aunt Lori as well.
Carson, just after birth
Dad and his new baby boy
Colby came to visit and did not want to leave. So his sat in the bed with me and shared his baby blanket with Carson.
Our new family of four
Carson
Colby so happy to being holding his baby, and happy that it finally "popped out."
Welcome Baby Carson!
Posted by Bryan, Jennifer, Colby, Carson & Carter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Jennifer, he's perfect! Congrats on being a mom again and making it look easy! Good luck with everything in the next couple weeks, I can't wait to hear how things are going!
Congrats guys!!! What a perfect little boy. Colby must be so pumped. The 25th is also Joe and my anniversary. So much fun. I hope you are doing well Jen. Love you guys!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! He is so cute and Colby is getting so big and handsome! I hope everything is going well for you all.
Camilla
These pictures are just absolutely adorable! The one with Colby and Carson is just simply too cute! I am so happy for you guys :)
Congratulations!!!! I am so exited that little Carson is here but so sad that we weren't there to see you guys in the hospital! Hopefully we'll be back the end of March for Melissa's baby shower and we'll come over the second we get in town! Hope everything is going well with you guys! Yay, I'm so excited!!! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment