Many Days of May

Bryan & I found this shop in Scottsdale called Pop The Soda Shop. They have just about any soda made worldwide sold here. If you have ever had a specialized drink from another state and you can't find it locally, you probably will be able to find it here. Bryan's brother Skip is serving a mission in North Carolina. The soda to drink there is Cheerwine. He talks about it non-stop so we had to get some for Bryan's family to try. It tastes like a cherry Dr. Pepper or cherry Pepsi.

Bryan bringing home the case of Cheerwine to share with the family

drinking it with Sean & Lori, while the rest of the family drinks it in Show Low

One of my patients brought me a Red Velvet Cupcake from Sprinkles. I thought it was the sweetest thing but funny to bring to a dental office. I really appreciated the fact that my patient was so thoughtful and appreciative of my services. It was delicious too!

eating rice cereal, despite the face he actual liked it.

Carson is 4 month old now. He weighs 16lbs 8oz and is 26.25 inches long. He is in the 90-95th percentile for his age. He seems so big but he is smaller than Colby was at this age. Colby was 18lbs at 4 months. Some new things about Carson. He has started eating rice cereal. His bottom two teeth started coming in about a week ago. He has found his voice and just talks all the time. He loves to laugh and smile. He hasn't rolled over yet but he rolls half and spins around in a circle so he can see what is going on.

This video is of Carson talking (finding his voice)

1 comments:

Lisa said...

HI Jenn. It was fun to run into you tonight. Lets plan to get some ladies together soon. I added you to my blog list so now I can get updated!! ttyl