We ended up taking a last minute trip to the mountains. We had a great weekend with Bryan's parents and siblings. We had a great time hanging out, watching the family run, playing with Bentley and seeing Grandpa Bob.
Getting ready to watch the runners
The St. Patty's Day Family Run in Show Low. We watched Bryan's parents and brother, Skip, run the event. At the starting line. I believe their were about 30 adults running. The kids finished their run just before the adults.
Let's go Uncle Skippy
Colby and cousin, Bentley, cheering on the racers!
Go Papa!
Yay Grammi!
Feeding the ducks after the run
Grammi & Papa with the grandkids at the event.
Cousins riding in the wagon.
Back at home. We keep wondering how did we get 2 blue eyed kids.
Colby racing his cars
Quick trip to the mountains
Posted by Bryan, Jennifer, Colby, Carson & Carter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I LOVE their beautiful blue eyes! I only wish i could have gotten one with blue but oh well, mine will just have beautiful brown eyes!! I love your boys!!
Post a Comment