These are just some of the pictures we took of our family while in Hawaii. It was our own little mini "photo shoot." It was on Easter Sunday, I didn't have coordinating outfits so we went with a casual look.
![]() |
| Holladay Family April 2011 |
![]() |
| Colby |
![]() |
| Bryan |
![]() |
| Carson & Colby just being silly |
![]() |
| Jennifer & Bryan, Colby actually took this picture |
![]() |
| Jenn & her boys (with #3 boy on the way) |
![]() |
| I love how Carson is just looking at Colby. Carson is always ready for Colby to make him laugh. |
![]() |
| Bryan and Carson |
| Carson, 15 months |













2 comments:
Hey Jennifer, My name is Krystine. You don't know me but I read your blog from time to time. I love all of your beautiful pictures from Hawaii! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time! My husband and I are planning (hopefully) a trip to hawaii here in the next little bit so it was fun to look at all the pictures and read the stories. It also gave me some great ideas. What is the name of the resort that you guys stayed at?
The resort we stayed at is Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club. Here is their webpage http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/hnlko-marriotts-ko-olina-beach-club/
But if you stayed at any of the hotels in Ko Olina, they all share the lagoons/beach. Hope you get your trip to Hawaii!
Post a Comment