NAU Graduation

On May 14th, I FINALLY graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene. After completing my hygiene degree, I was fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to finish with a bachelor's degree. Even though it took me a while to receive this degree, it was worth it. I received a degree and an education which I can not only stay at home with my kids but also help my family as needed. I am glad that I finally accomplished this goal I set out long ago!

After the ceremony at NAU. I wasn't planning on attending the graduation but Bryan insisted upon it.
Our family
My parents & I; My dad is a NAU graduate as well.
My mother-in-law and I, also a NAU alumni
Carson future graduate :)

1 comments:

The Frost Family said...

Awesome job Jenn!!! We are all so proud of you. That is quite the accomplishment. Way to go!