The semester is about ended. I brought home my school stuff and Colby had fun playing with the blood pressure stuff. Throughout the semester, Colby would ask Bryan and I what we were doing. We would tell him that we are studying for school. When he would see me in my scrubs he always would call me a doctor. I would correct him and say hygienist. He still insisted that I was a doctor.

Here is Dr. Colby listening to his heart beat.


I was choosen by my peers to be the new treasurer for our school's dental hygiene program. The other two girls in the photo are Natalie (left-the President) and Brittany (right-Secretary).

Before we left the babysitter for our last time there. The Ramseys gave Colby a goodbye present. He was given a Buzz Lightyear, ball & a glove. He was so excited. He has had a great time this last year at their house.

Here is Dr. Colby listening to his heart beat.


I was choosen by my peers to be the new treasurer for our school's dental hygiene program. The other two girls in the photo are Natalie (left-the President) and Brittany (right-Secretary).

Before we left the babysitter for our last time there. The Ramseys gave Colby a goodbye present. He was given a Buzz Lightyear, ball & a glove. He was so excited. He has had a great time this last year at their house.
This is an older picture but I thought in went with the doctor pictures and why Colby call us doctors. Bryan is applying a fluoride varnish to Cobly's teeth. We couldn't believe that he actually let him do it.




0 comments:
Post a Comment