We tried to figure out something to do with the kids while their parents were waiting to be released from the hospital after the birth of Makenna. We ended up going to the zoo. We all had a blast.
Happy kids riding in the front basket of the bike.



As you can see we rented a bike to ride. Terri & Bryan did the pedaling. It is much harder than it looks. This picture is after an hour ride. Despite the looks on the kids' faces they had a great time. It is the fastest that I have ever gone around the zoo. We would say to the kids, look at the elephants. In 2 seconds, we had past the elephants. It is a great way to do it, if you do not want to walk & have the muscles to move the bike.
The video is a clip of our ride.
After we were done riding the bike, we had lunch and then let the kids play in the water. Colby & Konnor jumped right into it. Kaitlyn joined in on the fun later.

Colby's new favorite snack, rice cakes. I bought these for a snack for Bryan & I. I think I had 2 and then he took over.
Zoo Outing
Posted by Bryan, Jennifer, Colby, Carson & Carter
Labels: May Zoo Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment