Pre-School has begun!

Colby recently started pre-school, which is pretty much pre-k at an elementary school down the road from our house. He goes 4 times a week for 3 hours a time. He absolutely loves it. He has met a ton of new friends. He is always asking what day is next, hoping that he gets to go to school again.

first day of school, this is by far his favorite outfit. He calls it his rock star shirt, and does a little dance to go with it.

off to school

Carson helps drop off Colby at school
Bryan took Colby the first time to school, so went I took him and arrived a little early Colby wasn't too happy about it. I arrived about 15 minutes early and sat outside on the bench because nobody was in the classroom. I guess they were at their bathroom break. The kids marched back in their little lines and came back to class. After I picked up Colby he proceeded to tell me, "Mom, you don't sit on the bench. The kids will laugh at you. You are supposed to go home like Dad does and work." I told him, "I did go home, and I put Carson down for a nap. I just got back here a little early and sat on the bench." He didn't believe me. He kept telling me that I need to go home and not wait outside on the bench for him. Luckily after a couple of days he gave it a rest.


Everyday at the end of pre-school, they sing what they call the "I love you ritual." Here Colby is trying to sing it at home but he can't remember all the words.

Carson just seems so content most of the time. I love his closed lip grin.

Colby having fun in the bath tub. He thinks mustaches are the funniest thing.

For Uncle Billy's (aka Sean) birthday, Colby really really wanted to get him something. I asked him what he wanted to do or get him. He said with enthusiasm, a cool green soccer ball shirt like I have! I let it slide, but he kept reminding me that he really wanted to get him a cool shirt so they could match and because his uncle likes soccer too. We finally found one the same size. Sean was a sport and put it on for Colby.

all ready for church.

Carson at 7 months. He has 5 teeth, and is crawling everywhere. He loves to get into Colby's room and play with his toys. He also finds it fun to go onto the tile and spit up or just spit on the ground. Then he plays in it. It is a no fail with him, he goes on the tile and almost every time he spits and plays.

Colby playing with Carson. (7.5months) He loves that he can move around now. He has Carson follow him wherever he can get him to go. Carson just found his tongue and now makes noises with it. He has also started pulling up on things.

0 comments: